We are very proud of all of our residents who have been diligent complying with social distancing recommendations. We are also grateful a majority of shareholders have been able to keep up with payments so we can pay bills on time and be ready financially for our upcoming capital improvement projects expected to start in the next few weeks. We have waived late fees for March, April, and May and will do so for June as well.
It is nice to see people outside enjoying the garden! However, not everyone is feeling comfortable and safe using our outdoor space when they encounter residents without masks in the garden. We can do better. Please remember the garden is a common area and face masks are required (not optional).
We would also like to remind everyone of the House Rules (see below) regarding the garden. We have had recent complaints from apartments facing the back and our neighbors at Hawthorne court about clanging gates and voices after dark with residents entering or exiting through the back. If it's dark, use the front entrance - this includes "just passing through the back".
Warwick Board of Directors
Back Garden78. The back garden is open to residents and their guests from sunrise to sunset seven days a week. Please be considerate of the residents who face the back garden and other neighbors, and refrain from noisy activities. The back garden is not a playground. All persons enjoying the back garden are requested to leave the area, and the outdoor furniture installed by Management, in the same condition they found it.
79. The back garden will close promptly at sunset each day. Anyone in the back garden when it closes will be asked to leave by building personnel. Any personal property, including indoor plants, left in the back garden at closing will be discarded without notice.
80. Shareholders/residents and their guests must abide by the rules and regulations for the back garden. Each apartment may bring a maximum of six guests to the back garden at any one time. For security reasons, the back gates and entrance to the garden must be kept closed at all times.
81. Shareholders are responsible for any damage caused by them, their family members, residents of their apartments, their subtenants or their invitees, intentionally or accidentally, to the back garden. This includes the landscaping, lighting, furniture, security cameras, sprinklers or any other accessories or equipment.
82 Children under age 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. Adults supervising children that are making a disturbance will be asked to leave in such cases. Parents or guardians will be liable for any damages caused by their children or employees.
83. The following activities are not permitted in the back garden at any time: smoking; grilling or barbecuing; playing music openly; running, jumping, ball playing or rough housing; loud noise, foul language or yelling; standing on garden furniture; use of water hoses or faucets.
84. The following objects are not allowed in the back garden at any time: pets; furniture (other than that provided by Management); candles or objects with any type of flame or combustible fuel; playpens; child swings; swimming pool; water balloons; bicycles, skateboards, roller skates or other athletic equipment.
85. Bicycles that are being wheeled from the storage location to the sidewalk must be walked, not ridden, on the path.
86. Management may close the back garden at any time without notice for repair, regular maintenance or severe weather.