Our re-opening covid rules are still in place from last summer. Policies are being re-evaluated by the Board and their advisors.
If you have a pending alteration application, please review your application to make sure it is complete and none of your documents have expired. Starting a new project? Please visit our website to download the updated application.
Alteration questions can be sent to Jessica Munoz.
Realtor questions can be sent to MaryAnn Basrudin.
Warwick Garden Reminders
With more people working and studying from home, we have noticed an increased use of the garden. We also acknowledge people are more sensitive about safety, noise and disruptions with COVID-19.
1. Only Warwick residents are permitted in the garden.
2. To maintain social distancing, only 12 persons are permitted in the garden at all times. Please stay at least 6 feet apart unless you are in the same household.
3. Limit your time in the garden to 90 minutes to give all residents a reasonable opportunity to use it. Please observe this time limit even if you do not see others waiting. Others may be observing the garden from their windows and waiting for an opportunity to come down.
4. Masks must be worn at all times in the garden, even if no others are present. Others may be observing the garden and be discouraged from using it if you are present without a mask. The garden is for everyone.
5. Because masks must be worn at all times, there is no eating or drinking permitted in the garden, except that each person may have one beverage.
6. Please be mindful voices/sounds carry to your neighbor's apartments that face the back. Using headphones for electronics/phone calls reduces noise for others in the garden and your neighbors.
7. The garden is open sunrise to sunset (daylight hours). Please do not enter/exit or "pass through" as a short cut after dark.
The House Rules related to the garden are below.
We want to remind residents COVID-19 is alive and well and will be an ongoing issue for all of us.
These guidelines are fluid may change to keep everyone safe and feeling comfortable living here.
We appreciate your patience and co-operation during these trying times.
Warwick Board of Directors
New Bedford Management
Back Garden House Rules
78. The back garden is open to residents and their guests from sunrise to sunset seven days a week. Please be considerate of the residents who face the back garden and other neighbors, and refrain from noisy activities. The back garden is not a playground. All persons enjoying the back garden are requested to leave the area, and the outdoor furniture installed by Management, in the same condition they found it.
79. The back garden will close promptly at sunset each day. Anyone in the back garden when it closes will be asked to leave by building personnel. Any personal property, including indoor plants, left in the back garden at closing will be discarded without notice.
80. Shareholders/residents and their guests must abide by the rules and regulations for the back garden. Each apartment may bring a maximum of six guests to the back garden at any one time (currently on hold, no guests). For security reasons, the back gates and entrance to the garden must be kept closed at all times.
81. Shareholders are responsible for any damage caused by them, their family members, residents of their apartments, their subtenants or their invitees, intentionally or accidentally, to the back garden. This includes the landscaping, lighting, furniture, security cameras, sprinklers or any other accessories or equipment.
82. Children under age 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. Adults supervising children that are making a disturbance will be asked to leave in such cases. Parents or guardians will be liable for any damages caused by their children or employees.
83. The following activities are not permitted in the back garden at any time: smoking; grilling or barbecuing; playing music openly; running, jumping, ball playing or rough housing; loud noise, foul language or yelling; standing on garden furniture; use of water hoses or faucets.
84. The following objects are not allowed in the back garden at any time: pets; furniture (other than that provided by Management); candles or objects with any type of flame or combustible fuel; playpens; child swings; swimming pool; water balloons; bicycles, skateboards, roller skates or other athletic equipment.
85. Bicycles that are being wheeled from the storage location to the sidewalk must be walked, not ridden, on the path.
86. Management may close the back garden at any time without notice for repair, regular maintenance or severe weather.