Our engineer, AMR Engineering, and Amsterdam Restoration, have provided us with a work update, see diagram attached.
- We expect work to continue in current areas (Drops 1-3) through 9/15 as additional areas of concern were noted by the engineering team that require intervention.
- Afterward, the plan is to extend the sidewalk shed along 77th st. for additional inspections from a scaffold.
- We expect the scheduling of spray bar tests for "O" and "J" lines (higher floors) in the next few weeks.
- Once work is completed on Drops 1-3, the sidewalk shed will be transferred to the "D" and "E" lines, estimated time frame early October. Take down and reinstallation are expected to be a few days.
- With expected weather delays and potential additional work the completion of the project will likely last until December 1st.
We appreciate our patience.
Any questions should be directed to MaryAnn Basrudin, email@example.com.